Please use the booking form below to make your reservation.
BEFORE MAKING YOUR RESERVATION, PLEASE NOTE:
- Until the final relaxation of the rules anticipated on 21st June, we can only allow a mixed group of 6 people from multiple households, or 2 households for any number of people inside. For external dining up to 30 people may mix on one table or in one area.
- During peak times there will be a 2 hour time limit on all tables.
- If you or anyone in your party feel unwell, please stay home and cancel your booking.
- Please note if you have any requests we will try to honour as many as possible but cannot guarantee any requests. Please include “outside” in your comments for a preference to eat alfresco
- If you are unable to make a booking through the website please contact the site itself leave a voice message or email and we will get back to you.
- Tables will only be held for a maximum of 10 minutes (after your reserved booking time) before being released.
- Hospitality has been mandated by law that all customers over the age of 16 have to either check in using the NHS Track & Trace app or provide contact details to the site in order to gain entry to the premises.
- If you are unable to make a booking through the website please contact the site itself, leaving a voice message or email and we will get back to you.
- We are back open until 11pm for drinks (10.30pm Sundays) and bookings are not needed, please join us in our pub area as you always have!